ProsperOps Privacy Notice
Our Privacy Notice describes how ProsperOps handles the personal information we collect about you. Personal information could include, for example, your name and contact details that you provide when you:
- Purchase services from us
- Apply for a job
- Visit our websites
- Sign up for our events
Data Privacy and GDPR
ProsperOps is committed to complying with laws generally applicable to personal data and the provision of the Services in the jurisdiction where the personal data is processed and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for its Services.
As the data processor, ProsperOps promises to:
- Keep your data safe, secure, and private
- Disclose our sub-processors and monitor their GDPR compliance
- Keep records of compliance and audit logs as required
- Make available tools to handle data subject requests, such as right-to-erasure and right-to-access
- Notify you of a security breach using your account notification contact
The Data Privacy and Processing Addendum
Every ProsperOps customer is able to request our established Data Privacy and Processing Addendum. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Processors and Sub-Processors
ProsperOps uses a range of third-party processors and subprocessors to assist us in connection with the services that we provide.
- Amazon Web Services - AWS GDPR Center
- Intercom - Intercom GDPR
- Google - Google GDPR Center
- Slack - Slack GDPR
- Stripe - Stripe Privacy Center
- Quickbooks Online - Quickbooks Online Privacy
- MailChimp - Mailchimp Privacy
- TaxJar - TaxJar Privacy
If you have any questions or comments about the manner in which ProsperOps collects, stores, or uses your personal information, please write by email to email@example.com or by postal mail to ProsperOps, Inc., Attn: Legal, 3507 N Lamar Blvd #300723, Austin, TX 78703.