“Faces in FinOps” is hosted by Jon Myer and powered by ProsperOps.
Hi folks! We are excited to share part two of our engaging interview with Eli Mansoor, CEO and Founder of OskaQ Consulting, where he and Jon dig further into cloud cost optimization, Kubernetes, ROI value of implementation (and patience required to see it), and all things FinOps.
In this episode they chat about:
- Eli’s extensive experience in cloud business and FinOps.
- Deep dive into topics like lift and shift, Kubernetes and their cost management challenges.
- Effective strategies for optimizing cloud costs.
- The role of automation in managing cloud resources.
- The impact of FinOps on business decisions and cloud architecture.
Eli is a thoughtful, experienced leader in the FinOps space, and this second conversation gives him a chance to offer his consulting perspective as well as overall knowledge of managing very large projects in a variety of unique business situations. We hope you enjoy this special conversation with Eli.
Whether you are new to #FinOps or a seasoned pro, this episode has something for everyone so tune in to the Faces in FinOps Podcast today.
Each episode of the Faces in FinOps is a conversation with leading thought leaders in the cloud financial management space.
Subscribe to the Faces in FinOps podcast on YouTube: @FacesInFinOps